Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mini-Portfolio

Hi, my name is Nicki Yee and I'm a 6th year student in the Animation/Illustration program at SJSU. My emphasis is in animation and I hope to someday become a Character Animator in the industry. During my time in the program i've been lucky enough to participate in a couple films produced by our program including Jimmy Loves Juice, End of the Vine, Dog Gonnit, and Behind my Behind.

This being my 6th year, I've completed all my ANI classes except BFA. So, this semester I am taking this class as well as BFA and intermediate bowling. I'm expecting that I will learn a lot in this class since I have never taken a physics course before-- only bio, chem, env, geology, and astronomy. This semester is going to be great, I just know it!

Here's a little bit of my work I've done over the years.

My current reel as of spring 2014:


Some of my work from ANI 12 - ANI 116

Cube City
Ani 12

Still Life
Ani 113a

Renderings
Ani 113b

"Pants off, Dance off"
Ani 116

No comments:

Post a Comment